1.05.2011

Upcoming Tutorials-Don't miss them!

I have 3 projects that I will be working on this week that I want to share with you!

Once again the fabulous Ashley Ann has inspired me with this little gem...
I am not sure if I can get my hands on a wire basket like this (I am hoping!) so I might have to just do one of those light wooden baskets instead.


Also I am going to make some tin can lanterns to hang in my trees outback for when the weather turns warm and wonderful


And last but not least I am going to something I think I made up myself, though I am sure it is not an original idea. What I mean by that is that someone has probably thought of and done this before but I was inspiried to make it on my own. : )

It is going to be a 4 part canvas map, kind of hard to explain, but wait for the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment