1.27.2011

Simple cake plate DIY

Y'all I slept for 13 hours last night! I had a headache the size of Texas (explains the y'all?!) when I got off work, went immediately to bed and woke up at 7 this morning. Wow. It is DIY Thursday and I have got the SIMPLEST DIY ever for you guys today, and the result are so beautiful!

 Materials
  • Glass candlestick or small glass vase
  • Large decorative dinner plate
  • Hot glue gun or ceramic glue or super glue
Are you ready for the one step? Glue the top of the candlestick or vase to the bottom of the plate (make sure to center it!) and let glue dry.
Enjoy your new beautiful and completely unique cake plate!!

You will be seeing more of the cakes plates that I have made this weekend when I do a Party Feature of my friend Ivy's baby shower. In other news...

As many of you know my poppa won Firefighter of the Year, and here are a couple pics from his awards ceremony!



When you are the crazy proud daughter that jumps in the way of the photographer to take pictures of your dad on your iphone, picture quality is the first to go, my apologies! 
Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Love, Sav

No comments:

Post a Comment