1.09.2011

23rd birthday

I turned 23 on Thursday as you already know, with my 24 by 24 post..now here are some pics from the fabulous day. Sushi and thrifting with the girls, cooking class with my one and only, and starbucks from my momma. Couldn't get better.

Thanks mom. 

Next stop: Thrifting and sushi with the girls! So fun.

Cooking class at Sur La Table with Greg...SUCH and awesome gift!
Showing off our creation! We made stir fry pork with mandarin oranges, green onions, ginger, bok choy, and sweet and spicy sauce. So delicious! I learned how to properly use a WOK and Greg learned how to properly mince ginger. Other people in the class made chicken with vegetables, salmon with marinated red onions and a farrow, beet, and feta salad. We got to try everything and it was good, let me tell you what!


Thank you for all the birthday wishes, etc on facebook, texts, phone calls, cards, and presents. I felt extremely blessed and loved! Can't wait to see what this year has in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment