5.01.2011

Last day to enter the GIVE-A-WAY!!

I will be picking the GIVE-A-WAY winner bright and early tomorrow morning...so POST YOUR COMMENT HERE TO ENTER!

Here is a little re-cap of what you will win...

Woodland Cookie Cutter Set (5)
These to DIE for woodland creature cookie cutters...

Assorted Springtime Cupcake Liners (45)
These vintage inspired cupcake papers...

Tiny Rainbow Circle Sprinkles Non Pereils   (4 ounces)
And these adorable little sprinkles!

But seriously even if you don't win...go check out Cupcake Social on Etsy to satisy your every cutsy baking need!

Love you guys! I apologize for not posting anything woth reading in a while (but at least I am giving away cool stuff right..?!) But my life has been insane! My house is a wreck, my car is a wreck, my time is eaten up by work and obligations and I have ZERO, and I mean ZERO creative, playful me time.

BUT...
Soon, very soon I will unleash a slew of creative projects on to the world.

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment