5.11.2011

{What I wore Wednesday and our Viking Shower}

Every week I want to link up to The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday, and never have...
so here goes!

I am wearing a white lace dress from Marshall for like $20 (woot, woot!) I know it is after Labor Day and before Memorial Day folks but I was headed to my Bridal Shower so I decided to throw that rule out the window!
I paired the white lace dress with a wide brown belt, purple cardigan, brown cowboyw boots (can't seem them, blame Greg) and a small vintage thrifted carpet bag. (It is truly vintage...it still smells like old lady perfume...gross)

The title intrigued you did it not?! Our VIKING shower?
I am {currently} a Westergaard, very Scandanavian so our co-workers threw us a joint Scandanavian Viking wedding shower.

It.was.awesome.

Marzipan and Norwegian pancakes anyone?

Swedish Fish and Scandanavian potato salad. Yes Please.

And some good old fashion BBQ?

We are loved. And blessed, thank you guys so much!

1 comment:

  1. white lace dress with a wide brown belt, purple cardigan, brown cowboyw boots combinations are amazing one.

    ReplyDelete