5.24.2011

Wedding Resources - Favors and Sweets

So...this Wedding Resource Week has turned into 2 weeks. My computer was on the fritz so I have been trying to squeeze in blogging when I can. At my parent's house, on my computer when I can...so sorry for the drawn out "week" but it is what it is! : )

Today we focus on:

{Favors and Sweets}

Edible Candy Buttons by Andie's Specialty Sweets
The moment I saw these I knew I wanted them. A bit our of my price range for an entire wedding though.
I will revisit these for a friend's babyshower perhaps.

 Cake Pop? Yes, please. They are all the rage right now, so easy to find.
Tutorial here on Bakerella. She also has a new book...

Buy it here

Looking for an alternative to cake or just something to go with the cake?
How about a dessert table? There is inspiration galore all over the internet.

Feast your eyes on these...

Bright.

Nuetral.

Modern.

White.

I LOVE the look of dessert tables. So fun!

Put two of these Colorful Macaroons in a small white paper bag and tie with bakers twine. The perfect wedding favor. Stamp the bag with your initials, or floral desgin.



I hope that is gave you some inspiration on how to make and arrange beautiful Treats and Sweets
for your big day!

3 comments:

  1. super cute! I love the white table and those candy buttons are sooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little wedding series! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete