3.28.2011

Be Adventurous - Weekend in pictures.

This weekend was very full; I finally had time to craft, my parents threw Greg and I an engagement party, we saw our good friends Trebuchet play at an art gallery in town, and we got Greg sized for his ring.

Like I said...full weekend!

Mod Podge canvas collage I made for my living room.
It was supposed to be for a give-a-way on The Anderson Crew , but sometimes un expected miracles happen and their little girl from Ethiopia, Elsa, got to come home this last weekend! Praise God! So now it is hanging in my livingroom. Win, win.

Sitting in a sea of wedding crafts. I love it! My good friend Natalie helped me stamp the afternoon away!

Intense...sideways...game of Settlers of Catan.

Got some Goddaughter time in while her exhausted parents went on a dinner date. Love.

Hit up the thrift store with Natalie for 40% off Misc. day...got 2 vintage pyrex bowls in yellow and red, and this decanter for Greg and my 1920's Mad Men wet bar. : )

We had a "wedding cake topper" contest during our engagement party...love these little robots.

What did YOU do this weekend?

Also starting April 1st you can see my button over on the Blog Sugar web page. Blog Sugar is a faith-based blogging convention held in California in September...and IM GOING!
If you are a Christian (or even if you aren't) blogger than you should definitely check it out!

2 comments:

  1. what a fantastic post! i am so glad you had such a productive but love-filled weekend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete