So the lovely Lindsay over at Little Mudpies awarded me the versatile blogger award...and to be honest I was ashamed, but of course also extremely thankful and honored!! I had not updated my blog in about 2 months and I still got nominated! Well you will thoroughly enjoy her blog...go read about her son's new obsession. It had me laughing for quite a long time! : )
After accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, the blogger must
Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post.
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award along to 10 recently discovered blogs.
So here are 7 things about me...some silly, some serious, and some embarrassing (couldn't resist!)
1. I raised silk worms when I was a child. Yes, silk worms...and I LOVED it. I always was sad when they died.
2. My husband and I did not have sex until our wedding night. Quite the feat...let me tell you what. ; )
3. My entire childhood I rocked a bowl cut-mullet. You tell me how that is possible and I'll tell you how 6th grade was for me.
4. My husband is the funniest person I know and we are ridiculous together. We stayed up until 1am the other night laying in bed and playing Angry Birds on my iphone. We were literally fighting like 2 year olds over whos turn it was to hold the phone.
5. I am in nursing school and I love it! I can't wait to be a nurse for realsies, I want to be an OB/GYN nurse.
6. I love to craft! I would craft myself into a corner in our house if Greg didn't make me spend some of our money on say clothes and food.
7. I have a TON of pet peeves, like seriously way too many for a normal person, and none of them make any sense. Like middle aged women in mickey mouse shirts, and the way children smell when they wake up from naps. Yuck!
Anyway so now let me nominate my ladies!!
She also is small with a tall husband. Love it!
Ok so I can only think of 9. Sorry!