1.19.2012

The Real Housewives Project


I am so very excited to share with you something that has been on my heart for the past couple months...and it is FINALLY coming together!!

Starting February 1st I will be featuring women from all over the Blog-O-Sphere. Wives and mommas who are keepin' it real, living life, and most importantly following Christ.

The blogging world can be an interesting thing. It is your blog...so you choose what to show the world. 
It is easy to come off as being perfect, with well-behaved children, doting husbands, and wonderful best friends. But this isn't always the case.

Not to say that our children, husband, and friends are wonderful...but there is often a side that isn't seen.
I am in no way promoting the airing of every piece of dirty laundry over the inter-webs...but there is something to say about women who can be real,  authentic, and transparent.

I have found some of these women, and I am delighted and beyond blessed to be about to share their stories and pictures with you!

If you are interested in being part of the Real Housewives Project, please email me!

sav{dot}horton{at}gmail{dot}com






3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited about this project :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks! I am super excited about it too...and that your amazing post will kick us off!

    ReplyDelete